We are considered to be one of the most profound and prominent manufacturers of Medical Tubes. Also known as oxygen tubes, these are used for blood transmission and other such uses in medical field. These are made using non-toxic and recyclable raw components in a very clean environment. Our entire range is sterilized before packaging it into air tight plastic packets. Our Medical Tubes are choice of many leading medical organizations.
Known By other names such as: Oxygen Tubes, Custom tubings pack tubes, medical equipment tubes
Uses: In any type of medical application where there is flow in a flexible conduit.
- Any body fluid can also let flow through these special grade tubes.
- Non Toxic Standards: No heay metal chemicals used in processing
- All raw materials used are as per non toxic standards.
Working Temperature Range: Minus 5 to 65 degree Celcius
Material of Construction: Non Toxic or Food Grade PVC flexible Compunds used for formulation.
Physical & Mechanical Properties: Transparent or Opaque or Coloured as desired
- High flexibility and elasticity
- Crystal Clear spotless surface finish
- Surface Ribbed or Plain
- Good Tensile Strength.
Sizes generally used: Various sizes ranging from 1.0mm to 12.5mm are regularly being
- Produced for different medical applications
- Braided or Reinforced PVC Hoses used for medical equipments and also used in medical process are also made.
Product Code: MEDTUB
Brand: Ascent medical Tubes
Standard Lengths: Upto 100m packed in LDPE packing and straped
- Why use Ascent India Medical Tubes: Retains flexibilty at sub ambient to high temperatures
- Light weight so easy handling
- Smooth inner and outer surface finish
- High Tranparency and Clearity
- Never devlops crack or fissure in its shelf life of 20 years
L-2, Sector-3, DSIIDC Industrial area, Bawana, Delhi, Delhi, 110039, India