- 10-200 INR
- 30.00 - 40.00 INR
- 70 Celsius (oC)
We are a professionally managed fast growing company with impressive track record for the manufacturing a complete range of Welding Hose. These are also popular by the name of gas welding hose and pneumatic hose. Our range is favored in fuel industries for transmission and flow of air or gases. We adhere to strict industrial standards to give you the best quality matching international level. Welding Hose of ours are available in varied specifications.
- Product Name: Welding Hose.
- Known By other names such as: Gas welding Hose , Pneumatic Hose, Air compressor Hose.
- Uses: Gas Welding and Cutting, employing Oxygen, Acyetylene or other Fuel Gases.
- Any type of Gas or air flow.
- Working Pressure: 25-30 kgf/sqcm.
- Burst Pressure: 65 -75 kgf/sqcm.
- Temperature Range: Minus 5 to 55 degree Celcius.
- Material of Construction: Synthetic Rubber blended with polymers and Plasticizers.
- Reinforced with high strength Synthetic Yarn.
- Physical & Mechanical Properties: Flame Retardent.
- Hydrocarbon and Oil resistant.
- Filler free and long lasting Durability.
- RED and BLUE colours.
Size Generally Used
- Product Code: WLD8145
- Brand: INDOFLEX Welding Hoses
- Standard Lengths: Upto 100m packed in LDPE packing and straped
- Why use INDOFLEX Welding Hoses: Superior to Rubber hoses as it is Filler free
- Retains flexibilty at sub ambient to high temperatures
- Light weight so easy handling
- Smooth inner and outer surface finish
- Withstands high working pressure after repeated use.
- 50000 Per Day
- 7 Week
- Free samples are available
- All India
L-2, Sector-3, DSIIDC Industrial area, Bawana,, Delhi, Delhi, 110039, India